Drop the Plow 2022
Fill out the online form, mail, or drop off your guess when you think the Magic 949 Snow Plow truck driven by William Milligan Snow & Ice Removal will “hit the hill” at our Magic 949 studio at 29 Oakdene Avenue in Kentville for the first time this winter season!
The closest guess following the plow drop will win a Christmas Stocking worth over one thousand dollars that is filled with:
$250 dollar gift certificate from Frasers Pro Home Centres;
$250 gift certificate from Brant Plumbing, Heat and Air;
$500 worth of Home Heating Oil from Savage Oil
$250 gift certificate toward passenger tires from On the Hoist Service Centre.
And some goodies from Magic 949
DROP THE PLOW 2022 RULES & REGULATIONS:
Listeners must submit in their guess the day and exact time, including hours, minutes, and seconds. The lucky listener whose guess following the plow drop that is the closest will win $250 in home heating oil from Savage Oil, a $250 gift certificate towards a tire purchase from On the Hoist Service Centre, Greenwich, a $250 gift certificate from Frasers Pro Home Center, & $250 certificate toward cleaning and inspection of your heat pump from Brant Plumbing Heat and Air. Prizes must be accepted as awarded.
– The 29 Oakdene Ave driveway is plowed by our contractor William Milligan Snow & Ice Removal.
– Guesses submitted must be at least 24 hours into the future.
– Each guess must include a specific day, specific time, down to the second, and include and year, or your entry will be disqualified.
*Please note that it’s in 24 hour time, no AM or PM required.
– The person with the closest time following the plow dropping will be the winner (example: if someone guessed 8:58a.m. and someone else guessed 9:02a.m., and the plow dropped at 9:00a.m., the person who guessed 9:02a.m. would be the winner).
– One guess per IP address per day.
– Cannot guess multiple times for the same date.
– In case of a tie, the entry that was received first will be the winner.
– You must be 19 or older to play this contest.
– Regular general contest rules apply as well as employees and immediate family members of this station, the sponsor(s), and the plow company may NOT be eligible to enter.
– Magic 94.9 management will be on hand to officially log the time the plow drops and the decision of management is final.
– Please be sure to include your first and last name, contact number, and email address in your submission.
– If contest rules are not followed you will be disqualified from the contest.
– Home heating oil will only be delivered within the regular distribution area.
Fill out the online form, mail 29 Oakedene Ave. PO Box 310 Kentville, NS B4N 1H5, or fill out your guess on a form at our Kentville Studio, Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm.