Digby Ranked #2 On Friendliest Places In Canada List
Ever wonder where the friendliest places in Canada are?
Expedia.ca ranked Canadian towns and communities that all had “at least 100 reviews and a four-star rating or higher” on their website.
Digby landed at #2 on the list! There are 2 Nova Scotian towns are in the Top 5!
According to the research, there arein provinces all over Canada, with B.C., Alberta, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador and P.E.I., all having at least one town or city on the list.
Here’s a look at the full list and which regions came out on top:
- Radium Hot Springs, British Columbia
- Digby, Nova Scotia
- Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario
- Baddeck, Nova Scotia
- Drumheller, Alberta
- Saint John, New Brunswick
- Gatineau, Quebec
- Thunder Bay, Ontario
- Banff, Alberta
- Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
- Whistler, British Columbia
- Osoyoos, British Columbia
- La Malbaie, Quebec
- Nanaimo, British Columbia
- Mont-Tremblant, Quebec
- St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador
- Gananoque, Ontario
- Canmore, Alberta
- Stratford, Ontario
- Fernie, British Columbia
For more, click HERE for more details!