Potential fire hazard in your home?

drill-battery
July 10, 2017 | by:

NS firefighters want to warn you to pay close attention to a potential fire hazard in your home: Cheap wall chargers for your electronics.

You can usually find these cheap chargers at your local grocery store or gas station. Several house fires a year are started by these cheap, mismatched devices used to charge Apple devices, cell phones, and other electronics.

Lithium ion batteries in these devices can overheat if left in for too long. Make sure to always keep an eye on your charger, and if you can, use the proper branded plug-ins for your devices. I’m definitely not gonna leave mine plugged in overnight anymore, that’s for sure!

Comments are closed.