Impress Your Guests This Christmas!
If you are hosting this Holiday season, all you need to do to impress your guests is to follow your nose!
That’s right! Fresh flowers, scented candles top this new research of the top 10 things you’ll need to have your guests swooning over your home! That and splurging on quilted toilet paper!
Here are the top 10 ways to impress your guests:
- Spraying a fresh scent around the house
- Lighting scented candles
- Bringing out the best snacks
- Doing the laundry
- Buying fresh flowers
- Tackling last-minute home improvement projects
- Bringing out the expensive China
- Splurging for quilted/2-ply toilet paper
- Ironing the linens
- Hiring a professional to clean the home
If you are having family over for an extended stay, you may want to consider:
- Clean the house: 85 percent
- Prepare food: 69 percent
- Declutter: 58 percent
- Restock toilet paper in bathroom: 54 percent
- Light scented candles: 47 percent
- Bake delicious treats: 45 percent
- Do the laundry: 43 percent
- Brew fresh coffee: 38 percent
- Put out fresh flowers: 27 percent
- Tackle last-minute home improvement projects: 24 percent
If Cousin Eddie stops by? Just go with the flow!
Source: New York Post